Engineering students pursuing the B. Tech, B.Sc. Course as well as the Integrated courses, Academicians, students pursuing M. Tech/M.Sc./MS or PhD and Educators .
Any topic related to Engineering or Sciences
1. The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
2. The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
3. The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
4. A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
5. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of four authors.
6. Copyright over the published shall vest with Progressio Alas Journal.
7. Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
The Progressio Alas Journal original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories-
• Articles (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
• Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
•Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
Place of Publication:
All the journals will be published ONLINE here under with Volume and Issue number.
All the submission submitted for the publication to Progressio Alas Journal must be plagiarism limited to 25%. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission
All submissions must be emailed to journal@Progressioalas.com with the subject as ‘Paper submission’ along with declaration to the effect that the Paper is an original work of an author and previously and unpublished work of the author.